Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tyzack on the Tweed holds his promise!


John Tyzack went on a Grayling trip with some of his students to the river Tweed in Scotland, i was not able to attend due to work commitments but i told him he must send me a picture of a decent fish or i would be giving him a bit of stick!
Well my Blackberry beeped its head of yesterday at work with a email from JT, i opened it up to see him holding a 20 inch Jock Grayling! This bloke never fails and always comes up with the goods..he is defo 'mad for it'

LTD
Glen

2 comments:

  1. Eyup Glen,
    You should have seen the one that got away! Much much bigger... Shame you couldn't make the trip but I'll be going up again in the New Year if you're mad for it...
    LTD pal,
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truely mad for it youth, pure manc style...
    I have always loved the big ladies!!!
    Let's just hope the Dove on Sunday can produce a special one!!
    Ltd as always!

    ReplyDelete