Wednesday 13 August 2008

Pure wild brown trout stream



Went to a brook/stream around the winking man area tonight,
I asked a local farmer i knew if he would let me fish a section i had seen,
This stream is pure wild with lots of trouty features, there is a pool every 10 metres that looks to hold wild brown trout,
I fished with a adams for most ofthe night and caught around 12 brown trout all were very small as the photo shows but were wild as they come,
I must admit i enjoyed catching these small fish as much as the bigger fish i have caught recently, there is something special about catching wild trout that have never seen a hook.
If anyone fancys a trip to here let me know as the sport is great with exellent senery, there also might be the odd wild clunker around.
Thanks Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment